October 30, 2013

Quick Update

Hey guys! I know I have not posted anything in the past three weeks but there is a very good reason for that: I didn't have any internet! Yes, it turns out it can be difficult getting internet in germany. Especially if you move into a freshly renovated appartment and they therefore have disconnected any cables -.-
So I am in Regensburg and I have to say, it's great here! I mean I didn't want to leave Leuven, but Regensburg is super pretty, University is fun and the people are all very nice. I am just posting some photos taken the past three weeks, tomorrow I will be leaving for Budapest, but I'll keep you posted.

 


One of my best friends, who now studies in munich, came to visit me. We had so much fun.



Friend from university!

I could die for some really good sushi!

Love, Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment