February 12, 2014

New in - Shopping in Copenhagen (DK) and Malmö (SE)

During my vacation in Copenhagen and the trip to Malmö, we basically shopped 5 days in a row. There were just so many beautiful design shops and fashion stores I couldn't stop myself from buying so many things. Here you have a list of my favorite souvenirs!
Straws and Napkins - Lagerhaus (Sweden)
Thee and coffee pot - Arne Jacobsen (Denmark)




I also bought 3 new posters:

Geometric poster - Retroville (Denmark)

Cloud -
Less is More - Lagerhaus (Sweden)
Of course I couldn't leave Copenhagen without buying something of Hay. I expanded my collection of  trays with the big green one, beautiful bright color which looks great at my white table!
Tray - Hay (Denmark)
Tray - Hay (Denmark)
 In one of my previous posts, I already told you about the beautiful brand "& Other Stories". I really loved a lot of their clothes, but made the agreement with myself not to spend too much money at clothes  in Copenhagen so I could buy more interior stuff. Besides, in a few months, there's a new "& Other Stories" store opening in Antwerp, so we have something to look forward to !

Ring and earrings - & Other Stories
Earrings - & Other Stories
Ring - & Other Stories

Hmm, this smells like heaven!
Hand Crean and Body Lotion - & Other stories (Denmark)
Boots - & Other Stories (Denmark)

Boots - & Other Stories (Denmark)
Green Tea with Walnut - Normann Copenhagen (Denmark)

Last but not least, I bought the cosiest sweater I ever tried on, perfect for the cold evenings here!

Over sized sweater - Envie (Denmark)

Oversized sweater - Envie (Denmark)

 Thanks for reading!
Love, Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment